This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paperwork Found

YEAH!!! The agency called and they found the paperwork. I was so excited. I was dreading having to redo some of it. I also returned home from work today to find a card from the post office telling me that a package came for me that I must sign for. Guess What??? It is from the State of LA. It is the final piece of the adoption puzzle. Tomorrow I will pick it up, run to Kinko's to make 6 colored copies of each page and then send it with a signature card to the agency. We will then be done!!!

Keep praying that the paperwork is correct and not expired. If everything is good then all we do now is wait.

1 comment:

Sharron said...

Yay....I have been praying that the paperwork would be found!