This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally Finished!

Marty and I just finished mailing off the final and last piece of the adoption puzzle. All of the paperwork is complete and State certified. This was an extremely long and tidious process. I am so glad to have this over. I have contacted the agency to them know that they will be receiving our complete dossier by 4:00 tomorrow evening. Lets pray they receive it and then do not lose it. I have attached a picture of the paperwork. I am so proud to have this finished that I had to take a picture to put on the blog so everyone else could see what we've done. Keep on
praying.

Just for the record, these are individual stacks of the certain documents.

1 comment:

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I'm SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Soon you will have a kid of your own to poop on me!!!! LOL I can't wait to meet your little Kamiko. Connor will teach her all the ropes around the hood.