This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Business and Travel

I have no new news about the adoption at this time. I just felt like posting and thought I'd fill everyone in on our busy lives. Marty and I have been blessed with a business that we opened on November 1, 2006. It has been a wonderful and fun experience. We have traveled more in the last two years than I think I have ever traveled. Indiana, Chicago, Missouri, California, Florida and recently Chicago again are a few of the places we have been. Marty and I recently also became partners in two additional businesses. All three have been keeping us quite busy but like I mentioned earlier, I love every minute of it. It also helps the time fly by. Before we know it we will have our family. I thank the Lord for the busyness because I would be going nuts waiting for the adoption process to end. Isn't awesome how well the Lord knows us and does a much job than we do when in control. Anyway, That is what we have been up to.

No comments: