This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Monday, March 31, 2008

Jackson, MS

We'll our scheduled date for the Immigration Homeland Security fingerprints just happened to be on a date that Marty and I were to be in Chicago. I was so upset when I received the letter. Mom and I drove to Jackson, MS last Wednesday and met Marty, who drove up from Baton Rouge. There we got our last set of fingerprints and are now waiting on the approval letter. Once this is complete we need to get everything state certified and then we are to sit back and wait!!!!! YEAH!!! Just a few more steps.

I received a call from our agency the other day and we have a new social worker. Her name is also Tiffany. She is the one that will make sure that the paperwork is completed correctly and will assist us in the China process.

Marty is now home for good from Baton Rouge!!!! Yeah!! I missed him so much. It is great having him home and back in the office. He brings so much joy to everyone, especially me!

Continue to pray for the process!!

3 comments:

Osbons said...

I still want to come over and see the twins room. I'm so excited for ya'll.

Amy said...

I know I haven't talked to you guys in so long. I am so very excited for both of you. I know how long of a process it is 2 years 8 months later. I love you guys cant wait to hear from you.

Sharon said...

I heard about the upcoming adoption from Laurie and I'm so happy for you both. Know that your family will always be in my prayers.
Much love,
Sharon Bonnette