This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a Boy for sure!

On September 3, 2008 at 1:55 p.m. Marty and I confirmed that yes, we would adopt a precious boy. I received a phone call this morning from the agency that requested we send a childs medical information to our doctor to get a better understanding of his medical condition. The paperwork stated that the child has a congenital heart condition. I contacted our doctor who happened to be off today and she was kind enough to check her email and read over the documents. She also contacted a pediatric cardiologists in regards to his records. They both did not see any major concerns.

I called Marty, who is at home sick today, talked to him about what the doctors said and we both decided to pray quickly about it and call each other back. A few minutes later I called him because I could not wait to hear his response. We both felt that it would be selfish of us to deny this precious boy because of our desire for a girl. How could we possibly do that. The Lord has blessed us with 2 opportunities for a boy within in the last 4 weeks. I think He might be telling us something. Anyway, at 1:55 I contacted the agency and told them he was our son!!

YEAH!!!! We have a baby boy. He is 2 years old and was born on August 3, 2006. I would love to post his picture but I can't until we get an approval from the agency. We should have him home by Christmas. We are so excited and have lots of preparing to do. As you all know we are extremely prepared for a girl. I can't wait to prepare the place for our son.

It is amazing how much love we have for him already and all we have are 2 pictures and medical documents. I know that this is God's Agape' love that is unconditional and everlasting especially now when we haven't even touched his precious hands or cute little cheeks.

Please continue to pray for us as we continue this process. I will post his pictures as soon as I can.

God Bless,

Tiffany

4 comments:

Kman said...

So excited!!!!!! We are just going crazy over here for you. Blue is in your future!!!! Love you! The Kaufmans

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I was so excited to hear this news!!!! I can't wait to meet him. Connor is going to teach him everything he needs to know or not know. :)

Martha said...

Hey girl! Beau said he saw you this evening and to check your blog. Well I am SO EXCITED for ya'll!! I can't wait to meet him!

zander said...

Yeah!!! Rhonda told me today the great news so I had to check your blog to see what you had to say. I am so excited and happy for you and Marty! I can't wait to meet your new son :)
Love,
Dana, Aaron, & Aubrey Zander