This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paperwork Finally Complete in US

YEAH!!! On July 15th, I received and email from our agency that they have sent our completed dossier off to be authenticated. Today I just received the message that the agency received our authenticated dossier and have sent it to China. It is official that our paperwork will be in China within a few days. I am so excited!!! We are now waiting on our login date from China. This can take from a few weeks to 3-4 months to receive. Please pray that it much sooner. Once logged in we just wait for the phone call.

Keep on Praying!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I found your blog on Kristy's page...I hope you don't mind me commenting. I have been reading your blog and I find myself checking often to see if yall have any new news. I will pray for your family and hope that yall get the call you have been waiting for soon.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that things are moving right along for your adoption - I know that God is going to bless you with an amazing baby - what a blessed child they will be to have such loving parents. I can't wait!!!

We saw your note about coming to Germany - keep us posted - we would love to see you!

Life as Connor and Colby's Mom said...

I can't wait to meet Kamiko. I know God will bless you with a beautiful little girl and I know she will be loved by great parents. I was watching the Olympics opening stuff and saw the little girl sing and it made me think of your little Kamiko.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm continuing to pray for you guys!