This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally!!! We Received the document!

Yeah!!! I am so excited. I just opened the mailbox and found our letter from the CIS with the Approval Letter we have been waiting on. This is the absolute last document we need. Tomorrow I will call our agency to confirm that I have all the paperwork in order. Then I will fedex the paperwork to the Secretary of States office in Baton Rouge to have them certify each document. I will need to make 4 copies for the goverment both US and China. Crazy huh. I may make 6 color copies just in case something gets lost. And finally I will send the documents to the agency where they will then send them to China. That is a process that is approximately 2-3 weeks. Hopefully all of this will be completed by Friday of next week.

Anyway, I just wanted to update you.

Keep on praying.

2 comments:

Laura said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! I know that has been a long time coming. We will keep praying for you guys.

Melissa said...

That is great! I'm soooo happy for you two. I will keep ya'll in my prayers and keep us posted.