This is our Journey to Kamiko Michiah!


Marty and Tiffany

Marty and Tiffany

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chicago


















Marty, Stephanie and I traveled to Chicago for a business training. While we were there we actually had the time to walk the streets of Chicago. WOW!!! I have been several times to Chicago for business and never had free time. We walk the Magnificent Mile and believe it or not we witnessed a protest on Michigan Avenue. That was crazy!!! Thousands of people were out protesting the war. It was the 5 year anniversary. We also took pictures dowtown and a few with our friends from the corporate office. We learned alot and had a blast.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!

Laura said...

Wow - I finally made it to your blog!!! You are now saved in my favorites, so I will visit as often as possible (which usually isn't very regular). It's good to see pictures of your Chicago trip! Glad ya'll had fun.

Anonymous said...

Good post.